Love is not just being together.
It's about making each other a better person.
High-five (meow), my lovely master!
Inspired by a Japanese animation film "Cat's return" by Ghibli Studio in 2002 of a shy high school girl saves a cat from being hit by a truck and as the story begins. All pieces from the Cat's Return Collection are created from hand cut patterns, colored with top quality enamel with all brass pieces coated in 24K gold.
Brass with 24k gold plating.
Size: 0.4" (1cm)
Bracelet: 6"~7" (16-18cm) adjustable chain with lobster clasp.
Necklace: 17.25" (44cm) adjustable chain with lobster clasp.
Drop Earrings: Fish hook with 24K gold plating.
Earring drop: 1.25" (3cm)
Designed, hand-assembled and finished in US.
Is this a gift? Our signature gift box is perfect for gift giving.The first gift box is FREE for any 2 jewelry items. Additional gift boxes are available for only $2 each.
To preserve and maintain the beautiful color and integrity of Miss Modi jewelry, we recommend that you follow these instructions:
- Do not bend at any connecting parts and avoid excessive pressure to prevent deformation or breakage of the studs/ connector.
- Do not wipe with silver polishing cloth as it may damage the gold plating.
- Avoid direct contact with chemicals (e.g. perfumes)
- Remove in excessively salty, chlorinated or sulfuric environments. (e.g. swimming pools, oceans, hot springs)
- Rinse gently with clean water, wipe dry with a dry cloth, dry naturally, and store it in a protective bag or case.
Like any handcrafted jewelry you may see some minor variations, which is typical of any handmade item. For example you may see some very minor scratches on the metal due to the crafting process or minor color difference as colors are mixed by hand as well. These are normal characteristics of handcrafted items which add to the uniqueness of each piece.
The material is plated with 24K gold, which is one of the least allergen reactive metals. But because each human body is different, your response to it may be different from others.